Looking for a way to sauté to perfection? Then the Vogue induction tri-wall copper saucepan will be perfect for you. Boasting the hardwearing polished copper exterior creates an excellent heat conduction providing even heat distribution without hotspots, so your chefs can have a great performance.
Also, the stainless-steel construction makes this pan both highly durable and extremely resistant to rust or corrosion – making it perfect for long-lasting use in the busy kitchen environments.
Thanks to the aluminium coating this sauté pan boasts superb insulation properties keeping food warm from the time it’s cooked to when your customers take their first bite.
And the brushed finish interior means the inside is completely smooth and shiny, meaning there’s no chance of the rough surface coming off in the food – reducing the risk of contaminants.
Featuring the riveted handle creates a comfortable grip so the chef can hold for long periods without aching.
And the induction compatibility means heat is transferred directly to your cookware and not the surface of the cooktop helping to cook meals faster.
Including the thermocore design, this sauté pan has a superior heat conductivity allowing for professional and even results every time.
- Capacity 2.5Ltr
- Dimensions 60(H) x 240(Ø)mm
- Material Aluminium, Stainless Steel and Copper
- Weight 1.31kg
- Provides even heat distribution without hotspots for great performance
- Hardwearing mirror polished copper exterior with brushed finish interior
- Riveted handle for comfortable grip
- Suitable for use with all heat sources, including induction
- Dimensions 240(Ø)x60(H)mm
- 2.5mm thick body
- Weight: 1.31kg
- Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Copper Construction
- Not dishwasher safe
Important product notes:
- Induction Compatible