Looking for an upright fridge that can showcase your chilled food and drink? Then the Polar G-series upright display fridge will be the product for you. Thanks to the glass door this fridge has a great visibility for your best-sellers in busy locations, helping to boost sales and increase revenue.
Also, the mounted-on castor wheels this fridge is easy to move or position, so it can be easily locked into position, so it doesn’t move around.
The fan-assisted circulation keeps the temperature down even when the door is opened regularly – perfect for constant use during the busy periods.
And the digital control panel makes it easy to set the electric thermostat, so it can be changed dependant on exterior temperature or what’s being stored.
There is a 20cm gap between the fridge and wall for the ventilation system – allowing it to function effectively in ambient temperatures.
This fridge has 5 shelves giving it plenty of space to keep food and drink, so staff can separate different items for a more aesthetic look.
- Capacity 218Ltr
- Dimensions 1692(H) x 530(W) x 575(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal 1090(H) x 436(W) x 450(D)mm
- Finish – external White
- Output 185W. 1.5A
- Power Type 145W | 1.5A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 124kg
- Five Year Electricity Cost $1330.42 – Based on $0.34 per unit
- GEMS Compliant
- Climate Class: 3H2
- Temp Class: H2
- Total Dis Area: 0.45
- Net Volume: N/A
- Total Energy Consumption: 1.99
- AMP outage: 10A
- Star Rating: 9
- Energy Efficiency Index: 15.0814545967966
- N-Standard: ISO 23953
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
- Due to the size of this item, an additional delivery charge may apply – please check our delivery page for more information
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia