An innovative and versatile countertop prep fridge from the Polar G-Series range. Capable of holding up to six 100mm deep gastronorm pans (sold separately), this servery topper is perfect for busy fast food restaurants, delis, supermarkets and more. Display fresh food to your customers while keeping it chilled. Made with strong stainless steel and featuring a hygienic glass surround, the prep fridge is easy to clean and maintain. Temperature can easily be set and monitored using a digital control panel and display. For the unit’s ventilation system to work effectively, it needs a 20cm gap to walls or other objects. It is not suitable for use directly next to a heat source.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
No technician is required to set up this machine, allowing you to use it almost instantly from delivery. This item should not be used for medical storage. Please refer to our catalogue for medical fridge/freezers.
- Capacity 5 x 1/3 GN & 1 x 1/2 GN
- Dimensions 435(H) x 1500(W) x 395(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal 155(H) x 1145(W) x 305(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 40mm
- Material Stainless Steel & Glass
- Finish – external Stainless steel and glass
- Output 150W. 1A
- Power Type 230V. 150W. 1A
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 63kg
- Holds 5x 1/3GN and 1x 1/2GN pan (sold separately – DN716 & DN702) full of your fresh toppings
- Glass sneeze screen surround protects ingredients and keeps them fresher
- Continual evaporator prevents water build-up to stop food becoming soggy
- Manual defrost mode to help with maintenance and long-lasting reliability
- Four sturdy feet allow for stable positioning wherever you need it
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display for easy operation
- Plug Type: 1x 10amp Plug
- Glass guard is simple to assemble before use
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 32°C
- Noise Level (Decibles): 47
- Not suitable for use in outdoor & mobile environments including catering vehicles.
- Due to the size of this item, an additional delivery charge may apply – please check our delivery page for more information
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia