Practical, reliable and convenient – the Polar C-Series hotel room fridge offers a generous 30-litre capacity within a compact design. A near-silent operation won’t disturb sleep, while a reversible door makes it easy to position and use in any room with ambient temperatures of up to 32°C.
With plenty of space to hold all your mini bar essentials, it is perfect for hotels, guest houses or B&Bs. Easy to clean and maintain, this black hotel fridge requires a 20cm gap to the wall for the ventiliation system to work effectively.
Polar C-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in less demanding environments. Choose C-Series for general storage when you don’t plan to access the unit often.
- Capacity 30Ltr
- Dimensions 530(H) x 400(W) x 415(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal 435(H) x 330(W) x 210(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 40mm
- Material PB ABS steel
- Power Type 220-240V. 60W. 0.3A
- Refrigerant R717
- Temperature Range 0°C to 8°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Weight 13kg
- Five Year Electricity Cost $452.10 – Based on $0.33 per unit.
- Two shelves and two door racks to store all kinds of snacks or drinks
- Quiet operation won’t make too much noise or disturb sleep
- Solid lockable door for added security and peace of mind
- Door is reversible too, helping you configure it to best suit your room
- Fully automatic defrost function makes fridge easy to clean and maintain
- 40mm insulation improves efficiency to further reduce running costs
- Can be used as a freestanding fridge or built into a unit
- Stainless steel design is strong, easy to clean and keep hygienic
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 32°C
- Supplied with 10A plug fitted
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
- Due to the size of this item, an additional delivery charge may apply – please check our delivery page for more information
Important product notes:
- Plug fitted Australia
Shipping to you
KERBSIDE delivery is assumed by default. If you require additional manual assistance to move the heavy goods inside your premise, this must be requested and may be provided for an extra fee.
We do not offer installation services at this stage, although many of our appliances are fairly straightforward in the plug-and-play sense.
Optionally, it is possible to pick up this item in 2 states (NSW and QLD), but there are 3 preconditions you must first meet:
- Check with us first, because stock levels can change with little notice and takes time to reflect.
- Do not assume goods are available for pickup, because although we may have stock, it might not be in the warehouse nearest to you.
- Pay by direct deposit; PayPal requires shipping tracking of us, so you can’t pick up if you pay by PayPal.
Possible pickup locations by pre-arrangement:
Pickup hours are strictly observed – the warehouses cannot allow pickup outside of the designated times on weekdays.