Looking for stylish and rustic crockery to serve your guest-favourite dishes from? Then the Ocean round plates from Olympia Kiln are perfect for you. Thanks to the dusky-blue colour, these plates are able to highlight and enhance the bright and natural tones of your ingredients by acting as a dark backdrop to contrast with vibrant foods – turn your table services into a truly, gourmet experience.
Plus, as the hand-applied rim is designed to drip-dry naturally, each plate has a slightly unique look. This provides a handmade appearance that is perfect for adding that original charm to your dining room.
And a reactive glaze gives these plates their finishing touch. Changing as it’s fired, the reactive glazing ensures that no two plates are identical, whilst improving durability and ensuring that your plates stay in as-new condition for longer – even in commercial dining rooms and kitchens.
- Dimensions 280(Ø)mm
- Material Porcelain
- Weight 4.6kg
- Finished with a reactive glaze
- The rims are hand painted
- Each piece has a unique finish
- Dishwasher safe
- Covered by Olympia’s lifetime edge chip warranty
- Covered by lifetime, edge-chip warranty
- Fully vitrified porcelain, BS4034 certified suitable for hotel use
- Suitable for microwave use