The cost-effective option for any school, canteen, or diner, the Kelso cutlery range from Olympia provides an affordable alternative for any establishment that offers self-service dining. Functional, rigid and reliable, the knives are made to last, allowing you to get more value for your money. Boasting a simple yet sleek polished design, these knives are well suited to any high volume eatery, with the minimalistic finish allowing them to blend in with any décor or style of your choosing. Made from solid stainless steel, the range can also be used with any magnetised cutlery saving systems, making it easier for you to hold on to your utensils.
Need advice on choosing the right size? See the size guide below for more information.
- Dimensions 215(l)mm
- Material 18/0 Stainless steel
- Weight 650g
- High polish finish
- Simple, uncomplicated design
- 18/0 cutlery should be immediately dried by hand after each wash cycle. Not recommended for air drying.
- Supplied in a pack of 12 to ensure that you’re always stocked-up
- Sturdy construction allows for heavy, commercial use without damage
- Provides you with cost-effective cutlery that is sure to last
- 18/0 cutlery should be immediately dried by hand after each wash cycle