Looking for an easily manoeuvrable mop bucket to make cleaning easy? Then the Jantex Kentucky mop bucket and wringer will be perfect for you.
The dirt sump and grind reduces the contamination in the water so it doesn’t need to be refilled as often, helping your staff save time and with a large 20ltr capacity there’s less time refilling the water saving time for your staff during busy periods.
And the sturdy castors make moving this bucket a simple task preventing unnecessary back strain and spillages from picking it up.
The long, ergonomic handle provides extra leverage for more effective wringing so it can be used quickly and easily without hurting your staffs back.
A large caution symbol means everyone can see the warning sign easily helping to prevent accidents or injuries.
Also, the colour coding is significant in any business, so staff can use it in specific areas to further reduce cross contamination.
- Capacity 20 litres.
- Dimensions 480(h)x 280(w)x 350(d)mm.
- Weight 1.98kg
- Dirt sump and grid
- Gear action wringer
- Yellow for colour coding
- Some self-assembly required
- Internal dirt grid and sump traps grime and reduces contamination in the water
- Large 20Ltr capacity reduces the frequency of refills
- Sturdy castors make moving this bucket a simple task
- Long, ergonomic handle provides extra leverage for more effective wringing
- Sturdy carry handle enables effortless lifting
- Wringer can be simply detached for easier lifting of the bucket
- Large caution symbol helps to prevent accidents and injuries
- Basic self-assembly required