Looking for a colour coded knife that makes cutting food easy? Then the Hygiplas paring knife black will be the product for you.
The Rockwell hardness rating of 52-57˚ means this knife is made from the finest of stainless-steel, making it ideal for multi-purpose use such as mincing, slicing, disjointing meats and chopping vegetables.
Also, the soft-grip nylon handle remains comfortable to hold making it easier during meal prep.
- Dimensions 295(L)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 52-57°
- Weight 130g
- Strong and durable stainless steel blade
- Easy to sharpen
- Colour coded
- Colour coded – improves food hygiene and helps prevent cross-contamination
- Easy-clean dishwasher safe construction
- Age restricted – you must be 16+ to buy this product in NSW and South Australia, 18+ in all other areas
Important product notes:
- Must be 18 or older