A small cut of meat needs a small carving fork to match. The length of the carving fork’s tines must fully sink into the meat to give you full control so it makes carving easier and more comfortable for you.
Dick’s carving fork’s high-quality, pointed tips pierce neatly through meat. The tines’ curved angle keeps your hand out of the path of the carving knife but also makes the fork great for lifting slices of meat too.
- Dimensions 3870(L)mm
- Material German Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 56°
- Weight 60g
- Incredibly high quality fork made from premium quality German stainless steel
- Perfect for use in any kitchen
- Hygienic solid plastic handle
- Age restricted – you must be 16+ to buy this product in NSW and South Australia, 18+ in all other areas