A long bladed, sharp serrated slicer can be a versatile knife to have in your kitchen.
Dick’s serrated slicer makes the cut because it’s crafted from chromium strengthened stainless steel, protecting it against corrosion. The blade is sharpened, whetted, honed and polished by hand, creating a razor sharp serrated edge. And that’s exactly what you want with a serrated knife because it means you won’t have to maintain the edge for a long time. The riveted handle feels comfortable and secure too, reducing hand fatigue.
- Dimensions 4750(L)mm
- Material Chromium strengthened stainless steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 56°
- Weight 200g
- Remarkably sharp, perfectly balanced knife
- Carefully forged and balanced with an ideally shaped handle
- Blade made from high quality alloy X50CrMoV15, which prolongs edge retention, resistance to wear and tear and maximises sharpness
- Sharpened, whetted, honed and polished by hand for a superior blade quality
- Handwashing recommended
- Age restricted – you must be 16+ to buy this product in NSW and South Australia, 18+ in all other areas
Important product notes:
- Must be 18 or older