Store and move your food safely with this 100mm deep Cambro 1/4 gastronorm tray. Designed to withstand temperatures from -40°C to 70°C, it is made from a tough and translucent polypropylene material that will help to preserve the freshness and flavour of contents while keeping them warmer for longer.
The clear construction makes it easy to identify contents instantly without needing to lift the lid (sold separately) unnecessarily, while its versatility means you’ll be able to cut down on the use of other pans as well as cleaning time. When not in use, this gastronorm pan stacks neatly and safely without wedging or sticking to other trays.
- Capacity 2.5Ltr
- Dimensions 162(H) x 265(W) x 100(D)mm
- Material Polypropylene
- Temperature Range -40°C to 70°C
- Weight 230g
- Economical food pan choice for prep tables, food bars and vending carts
- Translucent polypropylene material allows for content visibility
- Withstands temperature ranges from -40°C to 70°C
- Ideal for transporting in top loading Cambro food pan carriers
- Non-stick smooth interior surface increases yield and eases cleaning
- Uniform 1.27cm flange width ensures the right fit in prep tables and food bars
- Cambro Item Number: 44PP190