Practical, versatile and incredibly durable, this 1/4 size gastronorm tray from Cambro will help you preserve and protect your food while keeping it warmer for longer. With a depth of 150mm and a storage capacity of 3.7 litres, it is made from a virtually unbreakable polycarbonate plastic that will stand up to heavy duty use in any busy commercial kitchen.
Even when heated up to 99°C, the plastic remains cool to touch and reduces the risk of burns, so this gastronorm pan is perfect for storing, transporting and serving food safely and efficiently. Use it with a compatible lid (sold separately) to create a tight seal and protect contents from cross-contamination.
Made from a clear plastic to help you identify contents instantly, the tray will also save you time on manual cleaning by being safe to put in the dishwasher. Featuring a raised lip around the edges, it can be slotted easily into a rack or buffet unit for efficient storage too.
- Capacity 3.7Ltr
- Dimensions 162(H) x 265(W) x 150(D)mm
- Material Polycarbonate
- Supplier Model Number 46CW
- Temperature Range -40°C to 99°C
- Weight 390g
- Store, transport and serve all in one pan
- Withstands temperatures from -40°C to 99°C
- Stays cool to the touch for efficient handling
- Dishwasher safe
- Durable – will not crack, rust or dent
- Clear plastic for easily identifying contents
- Cambro Item Number: 46CW 135